Don’t miss others ideas: 24 news filling ideas for Advent Calendar
It’s very nice to build an Advent calendar. We create something nice for the ones we love.
And it’ always fun to have a Christmas Countdown. There is still plenty of time if you want to use the Advent Calendar “Village in the Forest”, I created (Or the 2015 Advent Calendar the Penguins Village)
They are little Christmas villages really easy to craft.
Things to eat and candies:
- 1 some corn to bake popcorn
- 2 a decorated tangerine (Just draw some stars, flakes with a permanent marker)
- 3 A quick recipe with the ingredients: S’more.
The Gift voucher card
- 4 Choose the next meal
- 5 Having a small cartoon (one more)
- 6 Have one more bedtime story
- 7 Choosing on a family outing before Christmas
- 8 Playing a board game
- 9 Get help to build a cabin in the room
- 10 Finger puppets
- 11 Homemade Puzzles. Download any coloring on the Internet and cut in puzzle pieces.
- 12 Dots Drawings
- 13 Bill notes to play. Come on, it’s Christmas before Christmas, I offer you Bill notes too
- 14 Paper whistle: Here’s another printable three decorated paper whistles :
- 15 A stamp and an envelope to write to Santa
- 16 Balloons
- 17 Serpentine
- 18 Some charms and pearls, a nice string to make a necklace
- 19 Pompons and buttons or eyes to make small creatures
- 20 Craft supplies: nices buttons, false diamonds…
- 21 small pompoms and eyes to create funny creatures
- 22 Little treasures you can invent: pine cones, acorns painted with gold or silver
- 23 Objects to create: Colored Pencils or glitter pens
- 24 A piece of plasticine
- 25 A small plant / or some seeds to germinate, earth and a small pot.
- 26 A ball of fat and seeds to put outside for the birds.
- 27 A real coin to spend
And if you want more ideas go to the 2015 post: 24 news filling ideas for Advent calendars.